Friday, July 15, 2011

Re: Comments

I appear to be having problems replying to comments on my blog, it wont recognize my open ID of mumofaddict, comes back each time invalid, help section within blogger for this problem is useless.   Trying this way as new blog posting.    Thanks Dad and Mom for comment, all I can add is what's wrong with our Governments & Health/Law department/ agencies for allowing such lethal substances to be sold legally.   Urgent laws need to be passed to protect our future generations from acquiring addiction problems

4 comments:

  1. I get a good sleep at night ONLY if I take my medication. So for me anyway, I'm not mentally addicted to it like a narcotic, but my body seems to be dependant on it to sleep properly.
    How long does Ativan stay in your
    system

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Glad to read about the blog if you are looking for treatment then visit at intensive outpatient program drugs san diego

    ReplyDelete

  3. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in abu-dhabi. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various abu-dhabi trade fairs.
    stall fabricators in dubai


    ReplyDelete

  4. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various Kuwait trade fairs.
    shell scheme stand builder in kuwait

    ReplyDelete